Military Passes

First time using Military passes. We plan to start touring on Monday, Feb 1st, but I was wondering if I could go with my entire party (including military member), to any Park Guest Services counter the day before and activate the passes. This way the group does not have to all go to the first park at the same time the first day. Some are staying on property and others are camping offsite.

1 Like

Yes, but I believe all need to be present including the military sponser… or the one who’s ID is being used for the tickets.

2 Likes

How to Activate Your 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Theme Park Tickets • Military Disney Tips Blog

1 Like

Thanks ppehap, Incredibly useful info! Looks like we will be activating from Disney Springs.

1 Like

Yes, all need to be at guest services, and the military member needs to have their military id.

We have gone to Disney Springs upon arrival day and activated our tickets there. We have gone to a park’s guest services to activate tickets and then eaten at a resort. We’ve activated the morning before going into a park, even, tho that’s not my favorite method. Too much going on!

You do have the paper vouchers from Armed Forces Salute? You can enter the numbers and have them on your My Disney Experience, ahead of time.

When I get the vouchers, I line up all the cards and take a photo of the backs, making sure all the numbers are legible. I have also made a copy of the backs of the cards, which I then carry in my luggage, separately from the cards.

Only the Armed Forces Salute paper vouchers need activation.

Excellent

Years of practice.

One trip a helpful but inexperienced resort CM tried to tell us at check in that she’d activated our tickets.

Nope. If you hear that, make sure you bring your ID and paper vouchers with you to your first park. Just in case . . . :wink:

1 Like

Lol we love the military salute tickets. But every time we get them I have to look up activation process.

1 Like

If you don’t want to trek all the way to Disney Springs, we have activated at TTC. All had to be present with the military sponsor and the sponsor’s military ID. Definitely do it the day before you plan to be in the parks.

1 Like

If you get them from Shades of Green they are already activated! Saves the administrative hassle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes it’s a card. You still have to link them to your MDE

1 Like

Learned something new - thanks!

Also, possible to activate at the water parks!

1 Like

https://touringplans.com/blog/2021/02/15/2021-military-tickets-available-for-walt-disney-world-vacations/

There is a six day Military Salute too. It was $301 last year and looks like it’s still same price
DISNEY_MIL2.pdf (shadesofgreen.org)
DisneyMilitary202xxxs (gopatrickfl.com)
ticketpricesDEC2020 (gopatrickfl.com)

1 Like

The 6 day is 2020 tickets (good through September something), they’ll probably run out soon. Interesting that they aren’t continuing to offer 6 days.

1 Like

Yes I’m disappointed. When 6-day tickets started we were SO pleased.