Mike's President's Week Trip Report

Loved your trip report. We’ll be at BC next month

great report. thanks for sharing

So I just came back from a solo trip(planning on posting a TR when I get some time), and it was great. The only issue was that I kept pulling FPs(4 for FOP) and kept pushing until one day when I just had to stop.

1 Like

I went looking for this post. Did you see this thread twitter post about MK entry yesterday?

https://twitter.com/easywdw/status/1117758006547054597?s=21

My friends were at MK yesterday. I’m so glad they let me make them a plan. And they followed it 100%, until 9:40 pm when they walked from HEA to Space and waited 85 minutes because the kids wanted to ride it a second time. I told them not to ride that again before 11:30 pm. The mom texted me: without you, this would have been our entire day.

3 Likes

Makes me really glad we did Feb break this year instead of April! Feb was pretty crowded, but nothing like this.

2 Likes

Rider swap is all day again? Or has it changed again already?

It had changed to all day when I was there in Feb. But had to be same day and you couldn’t get another rider swap until the previous one had been used.

I agree about DHS. It was our least favorite park especially since we went in June right before TSL opened and TSMM was closed because they changed the entrance. My 4.5 year old didn’t have much to do. Regrettably we took him on ToT, which he hated. And I knew he wouldn’t like ST. There wasn’t much for him to do while my older daughter and DH did that and RnRC. Plus the layout and show times makes it difficult to go and do other things

1 Like