Mighty Men of Mouse?

Anybody listen to this podcast? Many months without an episode… Twitter account says “hiatus” not ended, but still . . . . anybody know anything more?

2 Likes

I did that same search a while back. I really miss them. It feels like an old friend just disappeared without saying goodbye.

I know a couple of liners had contact with them so I hope they will see your thread.

2 Likes

Are some of them on other shows or am I mixing up my guys?

Enchanted Tiki Talk and Dixie Landing merged after Allen’s death?

Mighty Men we’re on the Earvengers for a while after the touring plans network folded?

Ok- I never said I was not crazy…

1 Like

I miss them too. I checked their Facebook page a while back and there was nothing from them in a long time

I reached out to Dutch a few months ago to find out if they were planning any new episodes. He never responded. It really was a great show. Real, honest, funny - not homers. It was much different than the other podcasts out there.

If you have a lot of time (each episode is 1.5 to 2 hrs long), and you’re interested in Disney film history. Try The Disney Story Origins Podcast. I’m listening for a 2nd time from the beginning. It’s quite well done.

2 Likes

Thanks, for the update .

I’m always on the lookout for a Disney podcast to try - I will check into this one!

Correct me if I am wrong but aren’t they the ones that helped Backside of Magic start their podcast?

Thanks for all the updates and information folks!

I do think Backside of Magic recommended them.

1 Like