Mid-September to Mid-October Memory Maker Share

Got them. Thank you both.

Iā€™m interested too. My e-mail is morecast@yahoo.com

Forgot my dates. Im just going a single day, Sep-26. Please let me know if I can join.
Thanks.

Got you added. Thank you.

1 Like

There are five of us to share the package. Yay! I purchased MM and working on linking it to an account we will share. Look for an email from me later tonight with more detail. The amount is $33.80 each.

Thank you for doing this!

Do you have room for one more by any chance? My dates are Sept. 11-18. debmlott@gmail.com

Hi @debmlott . Please disregard the email I sent this morning asking you to respond on here. Sending you an updated email shortly.

@cjandres - Can you help me with a few questions regarding the share?
The account is set up, and I am in the process of ā€œfriend-ingā€ the others in the group.
Will they still need to ā€œfriendā€ their personal account to the dummy account, or can they just link their Magic band to the dummy account?

Thank you.

They just need to friend the dummy account and then check on their own accounts that their privacy settings (in photos) allow photos to be shared with friends.

Once you are connected as ā€œfriendsā€ you can download each otherā€™s photos.

Ok. Just checked my MDE account and the dummy account is listed as one of my ā€œotherā€ friends and family members. Thanks so much for your help and swift response. :+1:

Thank you!

Iā€™m still trying to grasp all the details. :slight_smile:

The 30 days of Memory Maker is activated upon the first download, right? So those of us who have the earliest trips shouldnā€™t download photos until the end of September so that the later guests will have close to 30 days to download from the end of their trips? And we will have to sign into the dummy account to download photos? Or will I be able to do it from my MDE account?

And, I read elsewhere that Disney can delete the photos if they detect multiple people logging in on an account. Has this happened to anyone?

My understanding is that the 30 day timeframe refers to how long MM is active to have pictures taken. So if the first person has pictures beginning on 9/11, pictures can be added to the account 30 days from then. We would have access to the pictures for 45 days from then, regardless of when anyone begins downloading. (Anyone, please correct me if I am wrong.) As far as accessing the dummy account, Iā€™ve used a friendā€™s MM before, just not done a group share. I was able to view the photoā€™s from her trip just by having her as a friend on my account, as well as my own, and vice versa. So I donā€™t think we will need to sign into the dummy account.

1 Like

The MM now shows on MDE in my ā€œReservations and Ticketsā€ along with a confirmation number. Looks like we are all set!

Great! Reading the fine print on the Disney site is making me think this through too much maybe!

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that especially since we are all new to this. I sent the folks going first my phone number so they can text or call if there are problems, then by the time the rest of our trips take place we will know what to expect. Now that I think about it, I am going to email everyone my phone number just in case.

blauritsen is correct about the time frame for activation and download.

TBurgoon, I havnā€™t revieved any emails. Cory.rood@gmail.com

Hi Cory. I was wondering about you. I guess that explains it. I will resend. If for some reason you donā€™t have it by 9am east- please shoot me an email as soon as you can.

Things are not looking good for my trip :frowning: