Mid april 2016 memory maker share

Sounds good! My dates are April 4th - 15th, I think I am the earliest, so that should work out :slight_smile:

@rainfamily - I sent another email just now. If I do not hear from @shyviolet1983 by Thursday, I will organize a share.

Iā€™m going to try to get into contact with the other people who were interested as well.

Never heard back about it. Found another group to join through the April FB liners page.

Iā€™m not on FB. :frowning:

1 Like

I never heard back :frowning: I didnā€™t think to look on FBā€¦and no one responded to me via message - I donā€™t thinkā€¦I didnā€™t get any email notifications.

I havenā€™t heard anything either

There are only three of us now - @truth577 could you both email me at adamsabigail@me.com? Iā€™d rather split it 3 ways than no ways. I just joined the April Liners group on Facebook, no idea if there is anyone still interested since itā€™s so close, but I could reach out there as well and see if we could get a few more people.

Is this share still happening? Weā€™re only going for a couple days, but weā€™re racing so MM is actually a good thing now. I put a line out in the April groups as well, but no takers yet there :slight_smile:

We will be there April 17-22 and could participate in a share, if anyone is still organizing?

I can take you! Another girl and I are sharing and we are looking for another person or two!

Iā€™ll be there the same exact dates Andrea! Iā€™ll share with you!

Iā€™m sorry, but a friend who is going with overlapping dates is sharing with me. Thanks!

Dollyroger- Iā€™ll be there 24-27 and iā€™d love to share with a small group. Are you still looking for one more?

Yep! Add me on Facebook Holley Hayworth | Facebook

I should have also put send me a message. The page is my also my charity contact page so I get a lot of requests, I donā€™t want to miss you! If you canā€™t message me for some reason you can always email me at holleyhayworth@gmail.com.