Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party returns

I’ll be honest, I thought they were going to stick with the new after hours Boo Bash.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/news/28apr2022-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-will-return-to-walt-disney-world-in-2022.htm

2 Likes

So excited

Just my dumb guess, we will see Boo bash pricing with MNSSHP ticket availability. More :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

Looks in between. Boo Bash was $149-$199. MNSSHP is $109-$199. (I’m assuming the $199 is for Halloween itself).

I’m curious about “Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can begin purchasing tickets as early as May 12.”

“Select hotels can purchase earlier”
DVC I’m assuming?

Also it’s been so long, I can’t remember- I won’t have an issue buying with my AP discount if my date for the party is after my current pass expires, but May 12th is before I can renew, right?

For those wondering about who can order tickets early, we already had reservations at both Shades of Green and Art of Animation, both of which are linked to my Disney account, and I got an email saying we qualify to buy tickets on the 12th “As a Disney Resort hotel Guest”.

5 Likes

That’s great news, when are your reservations? We’re there 10/31 through 11/7 and hoping to snag Halloween night tickets. I don’t see an email yet but we’re at POP so I’m hoping we’re eligable to purchase them early as well.

Ours are September 9th-16th.

1 Like

The Disney site is now updated: “The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort.”

I asked my travel agent to book me at AoA!

4 Likes

That means those who currently have a Disney hotel booked. We are staying two nights in October before our Disney Cruise and my TA texted today to see if I wanted tickets. At $179 + tax times three people, I said no thank you.

2 Likes

Wowza!

It would cost me almost as much as the two nights we are staying at POFQ.

1 Like

Hi! Can you all refresh my memory. Will regular guests get to see enchantment on those days? Or are you kicked out before then? Thanks!

No. there will be no Enchantment. Just the special fireworks that are part of the party.

Thanks!

Do we typically get any kind of preview to the schedule and offerings before the first party? And if yes, when might that be?

I think we do but I don’t think until a week or two before the first one… But they have said Halloween fireworks, Boo to You Parade (probably scaled back), and the castle show at the very least…

1 Like

Thanks. I guess I’ll just be patient.

We aren’t going until about a month in, so no rush in that way, but I am starting to try to build a plan just the same