Mickeys Not So Scary and Very Merry Partry Tickets ON SALE

I wasn’t shocked at all. That said, it’s a good chunk of change to spend. And I don’t think people expect the park to be empty whatsoever - I certainly don’t. In fact, I’m quite sure that despite the price and despite the fact that all parties I’ve been to for the last three years were relatively crowded, it’s still my favorite time to be at MK.

1 Like

got my ticket. love Halloween so am really looking forward to this

1 Like

Interesting. As fate would have it, I’ve only ever been to MNSSHP the week before or of Halloween. I expected heavier (relatively, for an add-on event) crowds. The scenes I described above in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland were what I found both times. Heck we only wait 15 minutes for Anna and Elsa at the height of their popularity one of those nights. Come to think of it, in 2015, we got a spot for the first parade in Frontierland only 15 minutes before it started. My DBF actually asked, “where is everyone?”

I hope to have the same luck this October!

1 Like

Packed is a relative term, went on Hallowen night seemed as though most lines were for parents with children waiting in candy lines. Best part of that night was less than 10 minute wait to ride Mine Train while the fireworks show was going on.

Other than our family loving Halloween, we have multiple food allergies and Disney does a great job using the Teal Pumpkin system allowing the kids to get tokens that they can redeem for candies free of the 8 major food allergies. It lets the kids really experience the Halloween fun.