Mickey Waffles at DLR

We recently had the Mickey waffles at Sleepy Hollow in MK. This was our first time having them and they were amazing! Where are Mickey waffles available at DLR? Only at TS restaurants? I want a QS waffle joint at DLR!

3 Likes

Or… wait for it… :crazy_face::rofl:

3 Likes

Linking that first one is borderline heresy!! It’s the 2nd or nothing!

2 Likes

They are not Mickey Themed waffles, but rather cars themed at Flos V-8 in DCA. I am wracking my brain to try and remember where you can find Mickey ones in a QS, but I am drawing a blank!

ETA: I know we got them a few times in PPH in the cafe there but cannot think of a QS in DL that has them.

1 Like

You can get them at Carnation Cafe on Main Street. I looked it up. :slight_smile:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/carnation-cafe/menus/

The only other place I can think of is WWS in GCH, but that was years ago and I don’t know if they made the cut with the remodel.

Yes, but that isn’t QS, is it? I thought it was still table service for breakfast.

Oh whoops. Sorry - missed that part of the question. I’m not aware of any quick service locations that sell Mickey waffles.

I think at that time of day Carnation Cafe would be close to the equivalent to a QS in terms of timing :wink:

1 Like

Wow, those are some pricey waffles! I’d have a stay-cation w/ my own waffle maker instead.

2 Likes

I’m ashamed to admit we’ve never eaten at the Carnation Cafe! Or the Plaza! We’ll have to put that on our list.

I could see them preparing the waffles at Sleepy Hollow. They looked frozen and were deep fried? They put them in a fryer basket. However they do it, they were perfect. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think a sleepy Hallow waffle stand would do really well in DL!

1 Like