Mickey Character Meals

I’m headed to the parks at the end of September with my mom and DS (4). I’ve been a couple times before but this will be their first time. I already have some ADRs but I would like to make a reservation for a character meal that includes Mickey Mouse (he’s my son’s favorite). What are all the restaurants that offer a character meal withe Mickey?

Here’s a helpful post https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/character-dining

Thank you! @Kerryogie - I was trying to find something like that before I posted.

Our favorites with Mickey is Chef Mickey and Tusker House…my entire family loves the food and the character experience. Those are our must dos for every trip!

There’s also Garden Grill at Epcot, which features Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. The food is great (my mouth waters just thinking about the rolls with honey butter) and very kid-friendly, and if you get a pre-RD reservation then you can go straight to Soarin and beat the crowd.

Second favorite is Tusker House.

1 Like

I agree with @Nikkipoooo, our favorite is Garden Grill (family style dining instead of buffet) and then Tusker House.