Menus are out for Festival of the Holidays

Yum.

2 Likes

This is the third site I have looked at listing menus, but not the corresponding prices. We wanted to plan food budget…and we have for everything other than the food booths because we can’t find pricing.

2 Likes

The prices will be available when the booth menus are posted. You have the Food and Wine app? The prices will be listed there within 24 hours too and it will total your wish list.

3 Likes

Here is the app:

2 Likes

Is there such a thing? I thought we had to look things up in MDE or something.

1 Like

It’s a very nice li’l app!

1 Like

It’ll have to do. It is rather ugly and hard to read with the color choices and bold text. (I don’t see a way to change the color scheme.)

I see this isn’t a Disney app, just a third party.

1 Like

You have to go to next event to see the holiday booths. They loaded it yesterday.

You can identify your favorites and then filter your views. You can also see a map view of your selected booths.

3 Likes

Got it. Thanks!

The aesthetic is rather craigslist-esque, but the functionality is awesome. Try the filters!

2 Likes

It is odd, because the color scheme shown in the Google Play store looks nice enough. But the actual app doesn’t match what their screenshots show!

1 Like

Note that they haven’t finished the data entry for this festival—filtering for Cookie Stroll shows only one cookie so far.

Something isn’t working with the filters. For example, I tried to filter on High rating, and nothing shows up even though when I click on individual items they have ratings in the high range.

1 Like

That filter might apply to this year and the ratings you are seeing are from last year?

1 Like

is your phone on dark mode? maybe that matters?

1 Like

That particular filter isn’t working on the current festival either (2022 Food & Wine). Other filters are working though.

1 Like

The only filter I care about is the one that filters on ratings. And actually, even that is too big or range. High is 2.5 to 4.0. I would prefer a filter of 3.0 to 4.0, etc.

Nope.

1 Like

Oh—the ratings are My (Your) Ratings. You rate the items as you try them. That’s why we’re not seeing results. :laughing:

Maybe Most Popular is what you want?

I take it back. Actually, yes. I have my Android settings set to use Dark Mode…but I’ve never seen an app use this…only the main system screen. Day mode doesn’t look so nice (too bright in contrast to the background, etc), so I use Dark Mode all the time. But the rest of the system, I don’t have trouble reading the text in Dark mode. Just this app.

When I turned off Dark mode, the app matched the screenshots in the Google Play store.

2 Likes

Oh. I see. Hmm. I’m not sure that’s very useful at all. I guess the app is targeting APs who go to the food festivals constantly. But as one who will be there like twice, I just want help narrowing down to the options people like most.

Probably so. Although, one of the few “most popular” items that came up was something that had no ratings at all! :slight_smile: (Ironically…it is the only thing on the entire list that I’ve personally tried back in 2020, and I really didn’t like it at all!)

So, I’m not sure what criteria they are using.

1 Like