Memory Share for Feb 2022 - Closed group

So we have five people from 1/25 - 2/19. So, down to $34 assuming there isn’t tax. So, $34-ish. That seems a reasonable price for the photos.

I looked up the nitty-gritty because I was worried the latest traveler would only have a couple of days to download the photos. But, that isn’t the case. This is from Disney.

Memory Maker includes all your Disney PhotoPass media from within 30 days from the date of activation. Your Disney PhotoPass media will be available to download until that media expires pursuant to our expiration policy.

Please download all your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos before they expire (45 days from the date they’re taken). Once they expire, they can no longer be purchased or downloaded.

You can not only download your own Disney PhotoPass photos, but also those of up to 25 members of your Family & Friends who share media with you.

I’m still on board. Let me know final payment and any thing else I must do. Thanks for taking the lead.

I’m MLK weekend jan 14-18 if you guys are cool with having someone early on the front end. I’ve managed three and would love someone else to join instead of start one :slight_smile: would be happy to advise if needed.

The earliest we could start is Jan 20th. Otherwise it would cut off on the other end.
But, I could use some advice. So, far I’ve setup a dummy account.

Happy to share info. if you PM me your email, I can send you an email with all the details someone once shared with me.

No pressure, but you can actually stretch to 45 days if needed. It’s early days and I’m cool with finding another group along the way. Just something to keep in mind as you guys pick up another group member.

I used this years ago. Not sure how revenant it is today.

I think they squashed that ability to extend it to 45 days. The clock starts when it is first used.

Memory Maker includes all your Disney PhotoPass media from within 30 days from the date of activation.

That would have been nice though.

Thank you for that pdf! That was just what I needed. It seems that everything else is still accurate.

Ok great to know. Just let me know final total and form of payment.

If there’s still room for more I’d love to join. My daughter and I will be there 1/30-2/4.

1 Like

That fits within the dates.

1 Like

Great! Let me know when to pay. Thanks for setting this up!

OK, I bought the memory maker. There was no tax. So, it is $169. Here is everyone that was interested, in roughly chronological order. $169/6 is $28.17. I have a paypal account and also cashapp. I assume that is sufficient for everyone. I hope the @ will alert everyone. Maybe it is a # that does it? Send me a PM and how you prefer to pay, then I’ll send you back my info. In the meantime, I’ll be ‘inviting’ my real Disney Account to become a friend, and I’ll take screenshots just in case it is slightly different than that nifty document. The Dummy Account is my ‘aunt’ lives with me at the same address and is precisely one year older than me :slight_smile: and has a different email. So, Disney shouldn’t be ‘helpfully’ merging my dummy account with my real one. Looks like three of us will be there the first week in Feb.

@malaroni 1/25-1/29

@Colleen68 1/30 – 2/6

@looking_for_sunshine 1/30-2/4.

Me 1/29 – 2/12

@ocelot Feb 12-18th

@ehsanchez Feb 16-19

2 Likes

I have no idea how to DM I do have PayPal tho.

I think I sent a DM.

Hello everyone, I’ve heard from everyone except @ocelot. Such a cool name. The guide document says 6 families are ideal. So, assuming no one changes their mind, we are there.

I sent everyone a message with how to paypal me, and what I’ll need to friend your account. Paypal seemed to be what everyone wanted. If that doesn’t work for someone tell me. That is how I ended up with the cashapp account. When someone says, “I want to pay you money, and I want to do it this way.” You say “OK.” Unless they are a Nigerian Prince.

I also think I sent a DM. I’m not completely sure, it’s been a long day.

I feel you seems like everyday us like that lately.:grinning:

1 Like

Update:
I’ve successfully sent a friend request to two people, another person errored on me (see PM), one person I have the money but not the contact info, and the last I haven’t gotten the money, but I imagine that will be soon. So, everyone should have just recently got an email or PM from me.

If I sent you a friend request, I also sent an email to the same address with screenshots from when I connected my real account and my child’s account. We will connect using “Shared Plans Only”, so the only thing that the Leader account will see is the Memory Maker.

I also made the Leader’s Account Friends List Private. I think that will keep each other off our real Disney Accounts.

The next step will be to add the other people in your group. We are allowed to have 25 friends and family on the Leader’s Account. I have 3. So that leaves 22 to be split among the 5 other members. So, once we have a connection, send me the names of three other people in your group to add to the Memory Maker. We will probably have some spare slots later, but it seems fair to start with this. You will need to have your friends list not-private, at least until after the connections to them are made.

ETA: I don’t use that gmail email often, so if you send me something there, ping me here to go look.

ETA2: It seems to have errored when I made the list Private. And continues to error.

The Leader Account now has its friends list private.
It has been doing that to me, Error, Error, Error, Works.
Disney IT at its best.

I heard from one member that they only have two people. So, the remaining four members can have 5 each.