Memory making share March

I am going March 10-11.

I am going 3/13-17. Please count me in if you still have space.

I am going to be in the park from 3/10 - 3/17. I would be interested if this if anyone else is going to be in the parks during that period.

I canā€™t keep track if anything is open but I want in! Jcamarillo @ gmail.com (without the spaces, of course). 3/12-3/20.

@shaoshien @beckyfitz19 @dolewhipped letā€™s make a group. Iā€™m going march 10-11. Can someone lead?

@spitlers Iā€™d like to join. I think there are a few here who are looking to join too.

@spitlersā€¦ You didnā€™t know we were going to invade you! How many are you willing to take?

I am going to be there April 1-10th and would love to cut the cost by sharing a memory maker with someone

I have never done a MM share, so I am just now trying to figure it all out. I donā€™t have a problem adding a couple of families, once I get it all set up.

Awesome. You can contact me at adorachloe(at)hotmail.com once youā€™ve figured it out =)

Sorry, I keep forgetting to check back here. Iā€™d still love to get in on one of these if someone could email me fancytx@gmail.com

Emailed you =)

Are you done the grouping or still have room for one more? Iā€™d like to join if there is still a chance. email me at yunkyung.chang@gmail.com

1 Like

Is it too late to share with you guys? I would like to March 7-12?

Also going March 9-13. Any open spots or new groups forming?

1 Like

I would do a new group!

That might work. Iā€™d be interested if it ends up being a three or four way split - half is still out of budget. Have you gotten any info/interest on your other inquiries? Iā€™m signing off for now but will revisit here in the AM to catch up on the discussion.

We have 3 - jonesy614, me, shaoshienā€¦ Anyone else?

1 Like

Me! Iā€™d love to join! May 9 - 14th