Memory Maker with Friends

We are going to Disney World with our neighbors/friends. I am purchasing Memory Maker and we would all like to use it- photos together as well as on our own. All friends who are going are listed on my MDE family/friends list but we have different resort/ticket reservations. When we are in the parks, if they scan their magic band, will the photos connect to “my” memory maker (since I’m the one who purchased it). Is there a way to make sure they are linked to it? THANKS!

Yes, as long as they are listed in your family/friends list

1 Like

If you click on them within your friends list, there is a “can see photopass photos” checkbox. Make sure you both have that checked.

The pictures on their MDE will show with the watermark. They will only be downloadable from your MDE so you can either give them your login or download the pics and send them to your friends.

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you

1 Like

Also, it’s not intuitive where to find your friends pictures if you are not also in them. When you’re in the app, click “filter” on the top left of the photos screen and then check the box that says “view all” under family and friends.

2 Likes