Memory Maker Share - September 2017

Unfortunately our dates don’t match. If you want to start one I can guide you through the process…

mirebay@rittermail.com

I’m really sorry but just before you posted that we added someone to the group is until October 5 so your date range can’t quite fit in our group

that’s okay. thanks anyway

I’m late to the party, but if there’s anymore spots I’m interested. My dates are Sept16-Sep23

Hi. I am new to this but my dates are Sept 16 - Oct 3 if there is still room to share?? Thanks!

We are full… but if you go on FaceBook, the groups are always filling… good luck…

I just requested to join a share group on Facebook for September. Heading out September 24-29 if anyone here is interested.

I’m interested if another group starts. September 11-18.

Our dates are 9/19 - 9/26, and interested. Where on FB do I go?

I searched Memory Maker share and found two pages for September. However, they are private groups and you have to request to be added. There has been no response to my request thus far.

Should we start another one here?

I believe that both of the previous shares are full. Starting your own is probably best.

Haven’t searched yet to see if you started a new thread, but I am willing to share with you. I think it would work as our trips are not too far apart, but I can’t say I fully understand the details at this time.
My trip is 9/24-9/29.

I just started a new thread “Mid-September to Mid-October Memory Maker Share,” if you would like to join.

1 Like

Im interested in memory maker share for last week of september. how can I join in?

Hi @hawkfan88 - just responded to your email.

Hi, now that y’all have returned I have a few questions regarding MM and sharing our trip is on January 2018 and the last time I did a share was in 2016 and 2015 those times we had the whole 30 day photo DOwnload then add 30 more days we got 70 Days of taken photos instead of 30, lately I’ve been reading it’s 30 Days and that’s it no additional 30 after first DOwnload and 45 Days is expiration on each photo to DOwnload unless you purchase extension.

Is this true???

Did you ever decide on doing a Memory Maker share for your January trip? We had to cancel our December trip at the last minute and are now going January 20-28 and looking to join a share at the last minute. :slight_smile:

We booked a last minute trip and are looking for a share too. We will be there 1/19-1/23.