Memory Maker Share - Late May

I am going to be at the parks 5/29, 5/30 and 5/31. Willing to share it with folks who are going to be there around that time.

We are interested in joining. Will be there on 6/2.

We have 2 so far. Anybody else interested.

How far can it go? We are going to be there the June 15-21.

If I understood what I read in the Expiration Policy, MM can be used for 30 days once the 1st photo is taken, probably 6/27 in this case (30 days past 5/29). They expire from Disney’s site 45 days after 1st taken.

That’s my understanding as well. I know @aumichelle72 is also looking for a share around this same time (June 4-10). @anandl thoughts?

Would love to see one more family involved to take it down to $30 pp

Yes we can. Let us try to finalize the details today.

works for me. I’m going to tag this post in the other one I started so we can see if we can snag someone else.

Sounds good to me. Just let me know the details. :slight_smile:

Looks like it’s four of us. Should we seal the deal? @anandl do you already have an account set up?

@anandl I visited Magic Kingdom on 6th May and interested in the memory maker. Can i please join the group as well?

@CJ, let us get started. Yes I do have the Disney account setup. THis is what I have so far Me - 5/29 - 5/31; @KNAPP9er - 6/2; @CJ 6/15 - 6/21; @aumichelled72 6/ - 610. Let 4 of us decide on next steps. Let me know.

@agaranuj - Since we can cover only 30 days, it will not be possible to include May 6th

How about @knapp9er, @aumichelle72 and I pm you our email addresses since from here it will likely be working out $$ and getting access/connected to the dummy account? Does that work for you?

Looks like we’ll be $37.50 per family.

Just sent you a TP private message.

Fine with me

I sent a TP private message with my email, just wanted to make sure the correct person received it.

Click on @anandl’s user name and then hit message. That’s how I sent mine and I know it was received!

Hey, did you get an email from @anandl? I got one and you were on it, but when I responded to all yours bounced back to me. Just want to make sure we’ve got you in the loop :slight_smile:

Looking for a group share to join. Only 1 day at Epcot 5/25.

@anandl is leading our group. It looks like your date would fit. Send a pm with your email and I think you can hop in ours, we haven’t finished setting everything up yet. So I don’t think it’s too late.