Memory Maker Share : January / February 2016

Sorry, but I already joined another as well.

Hi @kellieann5 would you mind sending me info about how to do a Memory Maker share? Iā€™ve never done this before but Iā€™m willing to try! @rainfamily and @mrslisadawn (@TheBings are you already with a group or are you interested in joining up? ) we could go in together if I can figure it out. :smile:

1 Like

@bigsar1 would you mind passing on the how-to document about shares?

ok thanks!

@walshdisney13 do you still have room? The one I wanted to join earlier on this post didnā€™t happen. We, family of 4, are there Jan 25-feb1. I also bought the ebook of how to do a share, I can try emailing it to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @DoCouto_a :slight_smile: I havenā€™t formed a group yet because I havenā€™t heard back from others yet. I didnā€™t realize you could buy an ebook on how to do a share. I asked a couple others about pdf files or links that they mentioned but I havenā€™t heard back from them yetā€“maybe because the holidays have everyone busy? :slight_smile: Our trip is January 31-Feb 5.

I havenā€™t joined one yet. I was a part of one in September that turned out well but I wasnā€™t on the planning end. My email is jenelizmin@yahoo.com

Hi @walshdisney13, Iā€™d be happy to join up with you, and @rainfamily tooā€¦ I just donā€™t have the time to be the planner in charge. @walshdisney13 please email me directly at DoCouto.a@gmail.com and I will try to reply with the ebook

yes, Iā€™m already in a group. Thanks!

@DoCouto_a this might be a lame question, but is it possible for people in a share to accidentally delete another familyā€™s photos?

Iā€™m trying to find my documents. Someone sent them to me at one time. I am still interested in doing a share :smile:

@walshdisney13 I havenā€™t been part of a share but Iā€™m thinking probably they can be deleted at the downloading/editing time (but not 100%)ā€¦

Do we have enough families interested here for a share? @walshdisney13 @rainfamily @mrslisadawn Just because our trips are coming up soon :slight_smile:

We got every ones pictures and I just deleted the ones that I didnā€™t need.

Is there anyone else that is in need of a MMS? Last chance to join Jan/ Feb one :smile:

Hopefully I am not too late. I am interested in joining your share. My dates are Jan 24-30. Thanks

I sent you a message! Let me know if you didnā€™t get it.

I believe I replied. Please let me know if you didnā€™t get it or need more info

Are you still interested @walshdisney13 and @rainfamily? I was waiting to see if you wanted the lead @walshdisney13 before I ordered it. If anyone is still interested please let me know ASAP :smile:

Iā€™m interested. Am I too late?