Memory Maker Share for September 2015

Would love to share!
We’ll be there August 29th through September 6th. Can we get in on this?

Love the concept!!!

Lesley

i am interested!

Ours is closed, see info above to see if new one is still open

Do you have any more room for one more? My cousin and I are traveling for the “Night of Joy”. We arrive on Sept 10-13.
Thanks,
Melissa

I’m sorry but ours is closed. Good luck finding another one - I think there are a number of other ones you could try to join still.

Have a great trip!

Its now October! I hope everyone enjoyed the September parks! It was busier than we thought it would be. I am not sure what we do next on the download. I will have to dig up the pamphlet. lol

Kellieann: I just posted a notice for a Memory Maker group at the end of January. We will be in the park from 1/26 - 1/31. Does that overlap with your planned trip?

@ajcannon I’m going to WDW 1/31-2/5 and I’m interested in doing a Memory Maker share for that time frame (I’ve never done this before). Would you mind emailing me the .pdf file you have about how it all works? Thank you!!

@ajcannon Do you know how to find and join a Facebook group for Liners?

@lyeager2841 @walshdisney13 We’re going 1/25-1/31. We’d love to join a share if anyone has a spot available for that time

Hi there: Check out the FB group for WDW January 2016 Liners. A few sub-groups have formed around setting up MM shares. The one I am in is still figuring things out, and for our group, we are interested in keeping it small. There is a separate FB group you are welcome to join if you think you’d like to join the conversation: Memory Maker Share January 2016.

I appreciate it. Went ahead and joined the group