Memory Maker share for June 2017

Actually, Memory Maker shares can be done over a 75 day window, so May and June definitely could share. But it is kind of confusing, I know.

I am happy to run a share for anyone who falls before wickedale’s desired dates. I have done it before and I have documents I have put together before (I am a Type A person) that explain how it works.

If interested, please email me at jillmulhall@hotmail.com. I’d probably be looking for 6 of us to make it $25 each.

I in for April Memory Maker share. Will be there 13th - 20th. Can dates overlap? Anyone else for April?

I have emailed everyone for the late May/June travel dates, who had not already emailed me.

Including my family, we have 7 families. That would break down to almost $22 a family.

Just seeing this now - my dates are 6/22-7/2, any room anywhere??

Thanks for any help,
Cindy

Did you get covered in a share?

Yes. All set.

Are there any Memory Maker sharing groups that I can join for dates of June 3-11?

Last minute plan, we are going to be there at the Disney parks 5/29, 5/30 and 5/31. Anybody still looking to share the memorymaker charges.

Did you get enough people for June? I’d love to join too if still available!

Yes we did. 7 groups total

We’ll be there on very similar dates. We’re buying tickets in the U.K. which all seem to come with compulsory Memory Maker so we could probably organise an August share.

Do you still need people? We are there June 15-21

I’m still looking for a share for June 2017. If you don’t have one going, would you be willing to share your documents with me so I can see how to set one up? Just put a post up to see if I can recruit a few fellow travelers. Let me know and I’ll pm you my email.

Would love to join a share group. Our dates are June 4-10.

I’m interested if we can get enough to join.

Looking to join as well. June 4-10.

Awesome - I’ve got a little post it on my computer. Will add your user name to it. That makes two of us. If we can get 5 and get it down to $30 per family, I’m game!

1 Like

If you’re here looking for late May/June check out the following thread Memory Maker Share - Late May - #7 by anandl

Saw you’re looking for June. We’re trying to finalize one today over on this thread: Memory Maker Share - Late May - #7 by anandl

I am looking for a memory share for our stay 05/09-5/14