Memory Maker share for July 2016

WI’m so sorry I’m just now seeing this. Am I too late? If not, I’ll send money ASAP.

No, i’s fine. I’ll need your ticket number or resort number so I can sign you up. After I receive the paypal, I’ll send you the login info. When is your trip scheduled?

Cheryl

I sent the money through paypal, and I also emailed you our confirmation number and details for our trip. Thanks!

Wondering if there’s any more room in this share. I’ll be there July 20-27 and have PayPal. Please let me know. Thanks.

Wondering if there’s any more room in this share. I’ll be there July 20-27 and have PayPal. Please let me know. Thanks.

Yes, that is fine. Please send a paypal to mikncher@aol.com. I will then send you the login information and connect you on the Memory Maker. I will need your resort reservation number or your ticket number.

Enjoy!

Cheryl

Hi everyone, I want to let you all know we have another member for our group. I am going to wait a little longer before doing any refunds. I only want to do that once so if we get more members our pricing will go even further down. Blessings everyone!
Cheryl