Memory Maker price

Is it me, or does it seem strange that Memory Maker costs the same regardless of number of days you plan to use it. Now, I understand for a 5,7 or 10 days trip, that’s a great value. But if you’re there for 1, 2 or 3 days, it is not a great value. Does this bother anyone else?

Yes. Which is why we only bought it on our 7 day trip but passed on the 4-day one.

Remember that you’re purchasing a coupon that has nothing to do with the length of time you are there. Anyone that goes and gets a picture taken will have access to those pictures for 45 days from the date it was taken. A memory maker coupon lets you download any of the pictures available from the day you start downloading for up to 30 days in the future. It doesn’t bother me because it’s a service just like anything else they offer.

Also you can go to guest services and I believe they are still offering the one day memory maker pass that gives you all photos taken on one specific day at a discount but don’t quote me on that.

1 Like

Pretty sure that IS still available for $39.

Extrapolate that out and you find that even WDW feels that MM is not a good value til you hit the 4 day mark :smiley:

…and the WDW offer is definitely better than what they do at DLR, which is charge you $39 per day. They don’t have it available as a package anymore.