Memory Maker October 2019 Share

@betsyrina2 is now connected to “Edward”.

@kauaiian99 it looks like right now it is a maybe. If someone fails to make the necessary steps you will be able to join. However, you will have the most amount of time crunch. You will not be able to download your photos until the first week of November, right before the first ones will expire. Just so you know what you many get yourself into.

@amandachowell is now connected to “Edward”.

1 Like

@betsyrina2, @douglasE, @lange.kristen, @amandachowell, @Floundering2WDW are all connected to the dummy MDE account. Still waiting for @sbbradshaw to accept the invitation to connect. Still waiting to hear from @missmadisonnn, joining us? Otherwise, someone else can join in.

This first group has formed a share. If you are traveling the first two weeks of October, I suggest you create a second group. Feel free to use this thread to organize.

We will be at the parks 10/15-10/17-- would this overlap with the established share group if there is availability?

The initial group is complete. None of us will be there that early. Hopefully, more folks will pipe up on this thread to join you in another share.

@lapelirroja We will be going 10/7-10/13 . this is our first trip out to disney world and this sound like a great idea to share the cost of MM. if you would be setting up another group i would be interested.

I encourage you both to share a memory maker for your trips. Go for it @lapelirroja and @kauaiian99. Maybe more will join but half the cost is better than paying all of it yourself if no one does. Good luck.

1 Like

I’m looking to jump on a MM share for the first weeks of October if another one is getting organized :slight_smile:

@kauaiian99 @ckad1234 @lapelirroja
My family will be going October 8 - 12 and would be interested in joining in a MM share. Did any one of you set one up or would you still like to? Looks like there could be 4 of us?

@cinderella36

Hi you can try email gina.alderman@gmail.com i was going to join their group but didnt want to have time crunch to print photos. you can take my spot. i will be going oct 7th-13th. we also have 4 ppl so it would work out good for you if your ok with having access to pictures only after everyone in the group has completed their travel. you would prob be one of the first groups traveling in this group.

thanks! I did send an email.

We just decided to go for sure on October 11-12 and I’m interested in a share! I’ll try emailing Gina too if that’s ok.

Hi. Not sure if it’s too late but would love to join. We are a family of 8. Our dates are 10/21-10/27. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry, @sdaven1 the initial October group is full. Try forming another group. Have a great time.

I would like to join one as well. October 25-31 is our dates.

1 Like

Hi All, We are visiting Disney oct 10-14th and would like to participate in a memory maker share. We are a family of 5 and are going to the parks for 3 days. Does anyone have an open spot in their memory share? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! Please join our shared MM! @sherrisheppard and @dtoles001, you’re welcome as well! (though @dtoles001 you may not like waiting so long for your photos!)

2 Likes

Please join our new share!

Thanks senoragilbert. We are on waiting a couple weeks for photos. Thanks for.taking the lead on this! Count our family in.