Memory Maker Linking Problem?

I’m currently in the parks with my extended family—we all have our reservations linked together in MDE (I’m able to make plans for them, they for me, etc). I purchased Memory Maker and as I understood it, the MM would extend to them with their linked reservations. However, photos they are having done with their magicbands are not showing up in my MM. they can see their photos in their MDE, they cannot see mine. I cannot see their photos in my MDE, only mine and my kids. What are we doing wrong? Did I misunderstand sharing MM??? How can I get their photos into my MDE?? Thanks!!!

Somewhere there is a setting to see only your pictures or to see all friends and family. Hopefully someone else can provide better instructions.

1 Like

look for filter - make sure it’s set to show view all and not “Only Mine”

2 Likes

also both you and your family need to check your sharing preferences in MDE under My Profile then family and friends list

2 Likes

If they have their own MDE accounts, they need to share their photos with you. I wasn’t seeing DH’s at the beginning of our trip and this was the issue.

1 Like

It was the filter!!! I didn’t even realize ther was a filter!! THNK YOU!!!

2 Likes