Memory maker group for Dec. 2019

Yeah, I assumed it’s easiest to think of it as price per party (family) rather than per person. I could be wrong - and really don’t mind either way.

So who already has a group and looking for more? I don’t care how big the share group is. It’s worth it to us to save the money and we don’t mind sifting through photos :slight_smile: @GaPeachy is your group still looking?

I am interested. What is the current cost to buy in? Maybe @feliciab23 could join us too to bring down costs.

Sorry all. Weekend was too short and work is crazy. I’ll get back to you all this week. Thankfully we have time! >100 days, cause I havent had my FP day yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have time. I get to choose FP in 15 days. Can’t wait

So sorry for the delay everyone!! I payed 169.00 for the memory maker so we would just have to split it according to how many parties join.

Are you guys still wanting to share?

1 Like

Absolutely.

We are in.

Did gapeachy group want to join too? I’m new and a little lost on this. I’m all for cheap :grin:

If you DM me your name and age or hotel res # I can add you as a guest and you can then see photos. At least that’s what I think I read LOL Then we can figure out after we join how much it will cost each of us.

Sounds like DISNEYWIFE19 has already purchased and I plan to purchase one, as well. We have enough interest here for two groups. Let me compile the names and dates and we can split them up. Give me a few minutes.

Okay, group ONE has DISNEYWIFE19 (12/4-10) as the lead and includes AlyQ (12/13-21), tajmu31180 (12/1-7) and tball69 (12/15-21).

Group TWO has me as lead (12/8-12), includes Prolific (12/10-14), shtomich (12/10-17) and feliciab23 (12/4-8).

So, those of you in the group need to Direct Message the leader with your email addresses so they can add you to MM and then you can take the communication about payment and downloads off the forum and into email. Thanks all!

Thanks!

Hey, I have to back out as leader of Group TWO. Please proceed without me. Sorry!

Can we just make one big group to keep costs down? :slight_smile:

I could probably add you also, DM me your name age and hotel res or email address.

1 Like

How does everyone want to have their photos downloaded? Also, how will I know who’s are who? This is all new to me so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Could you download and then just upload to dropbox or google drive? Is it under a dummy account or your account? As for who is who, I think we will just have to go through them and find our families :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m looking to join a group. Our dates are 12/10-12/16. I can me reached at Kristinmichelle12@yahoo.com for payment details.