Memory Maker for AP

We are not AP, but one member of our planning party is (she’s on a separate reservation, but we’re linked in Family and Friends). We’d like to have Memory Maker for our July trip. Does it make the most sense to add it to her AP, since it would only cost $99 instead of $169? She will also be visiting again in December, so I assume she will still be able to use it then, as it will have been added to her AP. This seems to be the most “bang for the buck”, but am I missing something? Thanks, everyone!

1 Like

I think that does make sense. The only thing is that your friend is the only one who will be able to download your photos. They can create a shared folder for the pics though, like on GooglePhotos or similar, for you to access. But only the owner of the MemoryMaker can do the downloads.

She will be able to use MM for her entire AP year

One question is whether she has already activated her AP. If not, and you travel first, I’m not sure if it will work or not :thinking:

1 Like

She will arrive at Disney two weeks before us (they stay for MUCH longer than we do :weary:), but then we will join them there for our week and a half vacation. It just seems that adding it to her AP gives her the ability to use it, then we will be able to use it when we join her, and she can use it again during her December trip. It seems the way to go! Thanks for helping me brainstorm!

1 Like

That’s a no brainer. Add to AP.

It is. But sometimes when I think “that’s a no brainer”, my brain has totally skipped over something very obvious. :joy:
Thanks!

1 Like