Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

Sometimes I’ve found that doing a hard reboot of your phone will make the pesky dots go away. But that’s only if you legit have read it and the app is being stubborn.

Also, once I had updated my iPad mini and the update caused a settings red dot that did not go away for MONTHS I was soooooooo annoyed. I was just about to make an appointment at the Genius Bar when another update came and fixed it!

3 Likes

This explains so much. :grin:

5 Likes

I am too. It would make me nuts to see that bottom row.

4 Likes

Yes, this!!! That’s how I feel about winter.

1 Like

Screenshot_20210610-143358_One%20UI%20Home

My real life persona is disorganized, unmaintained chaos. I dig holes for myself and have to keep climbing out of them. Somehow I’m able to become a totally different person when it’s time to plan a Disney trip. I hate planning ahead on anything in general, except Disney.

3 Likes

That is not okay.

Explode the inbox and start over.

Delete the app and start over.

Those are Nopes

7 Likes

Same!

Yes! Me too! I have an apple email that I do not use, but it keeps getting the apple emails. I finally just removed it from my home screen so I don’t have to see it any more. I barely go on FB, but sometimes will open and go to notifications just so they clear.

Edited to add: One of my coworkers has hundreds (maybe more than 1000) “unread” emails on her work account. I guess she has a system and knows she’s looked at what she needs? But seeing that number gives me anxiety.

6 Likes

@Tall_Paul1 :scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

Confession: I hate notifications SO MUCH that sometimes I will scroll to the bottom of a thread here without reading all of the posts just so the numbers will disappear.

10 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one. Confession: I scrolled through the COVID thread while I was on my trip cause I didn’t want to get depressed or drawn into any philosophical debates on vacation. :grimacing:

10 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one–I totally do that too.

5 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

Blurred for language.

12 Likes

Step 1: Admit I have a problem. :heavy_check_mark:

Having trouble getting to Step 2. :smile: :disappointed_relieved: :confounded: :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Why doesn’t it just auto update?! :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

9 Likes

This was always one of my favorites :slight_smile:

14 Likes

OMG I am so that bottom person :grimacing: i honestly dont even know how it get like that! My husband asked me why I have 67 unread text messages the other day. Me: really? 67? Didnt even notice :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes