Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

7 Likes

I remember slogging through the 3rd level calc at my engineering school with my group of friends and all being so relieved we got through the finals.

The following level mathematics was next-level crazy (and I’m pretty good at that stuff) - taught by a German professor who spoke with a thick accent, in whispers, and always facing the chalk board.

But, the good part was: if you worked out all the problems and handed them in you got a B.
If you handed them in and they were correct, you got an A. :smiley:

7 Likes

I keep reading that as “I love math … it makes people gay”.

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
Different strokes.

3 Likes

Take it to the Math thread people! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(PS - I’m an accountant. Contrary to perceptions, you do not need to be good at math to be an accountant. You just need to be able to use Excel. :wink:)

14 Likes

so much makes sense now…

1 Like

I guess I’ll add some math memes since that’s all I got for that conversation :rofl::blush::heart:

15 Likes

Bartender: How much would you like to drink?
Sad calculus guy: From 0 to infinity.

5 Likes

As a software tester one of my favorite jokes is: “A software tester walks into a bar. He orders a beer, -1 beers, 50 beers, nuhriuh beers, NULL beers. The barman happily fulfils the orders he can, and declines the ones he can’t. A software user walks into the same bar, and asks the barman where the toilets are. The bar goes up in flames.” Disney can relate I think reading some of the posts I’m seeing. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

100%!! I suck at math. Accounting is more about law than it is numbers.

2 Likes

As another fellow accountant I’ll share my favorite accounting joke:

A lawyer, an economist and an accountant are in a room and asked to solve 2 + 2 = ? The lawyer goes first and explains that based on the laws of mathematics 2 + 2 = 4. The economist goes next and says depending on the interest rate, level of unemployment and inflation the answer is somewhere between 3 and 5. The accountant opens his computer, looks up and says what do you want it to be?

16 Likes

16 Likes

The joke is more real than I’d care to admit! :joy:

2 Likes

It’s the first Sunday of Advent so officially the start of the Christmas season and time to dump all the Christmas memes I’ve been saving! Well not all of them.

18 Likes

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Haven’t been on this thread much, so please forgive if this is a duplicate. It about killed me just now :laughing:

25 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes