Memes and Jokes (Part 1)

Yep. My DS3 has been obsessed with Nightmare before Christmas since he was 18 months old and oogie boogie is his favorite.
He went on haunted mansion a full year before his older brother, got off the ride and said “It scary. I go again” and he was not even 2 years old yet.
He also only watches pirates of the Caribbean because quote “Dead pirates and ghost pirates are scary. I like it”
All kids like their own things. If my kid wanted a dead mufasa cake for his birthday, he’d likely have one.

7 Likes

This is really cool. I watched the whole thing and they were fantastic. The snares were as clean as I’ve heard in along time. Was this a college drumline, high school, or drum corps?

I played on my drumline when I was in high school. During my sophomore year, we were 1 of 4 high schools in the country to be invited to play at PAS (percussive Arts Society) and we got high snares for that division.

When my kids were born, I had to put my drum set away because I didn’t have room, but I always missed it. Well, I just finished out my external garage and just about 2 weeks ago, got a new drum set. I love playing so much and am so glad I finally have a chance to play again.

4 Likes

I just pre ordered an I4. I should get it next summer. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

:rofl: Thanks for the clarification

2 Likes

:wave: :wave: Just a little research. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My apologizes for seeming judgmental.
I obviously live in an alternative reality. Scary children over there. :rofl:

6 Likes

I love Bea Arthur. That meme is so much me!!
The map is awesome. :rofl:

5 Likes

I love her too!

14 Likes

I find bats creepy AF, but that little guy is adorable! :bat:

6 Likes

Both ways.

9 Likes

In bare feet.

7 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

This is an independent drum line (22 and younger) that competes in WGI which runs both indoor drum line and color guard competitions. My daughter has been marching in indoor drum lines since 2013 and drum corps since 2017. :sunglasses:

Dh and I both marched in drum corps when we were young people and he has taught drum lines (drum corps, indoor, & high school) for the last 30+ years. His drum set has not been used in a while, but he is currently teaching three different lines (on top of his regular IT job) so he is still playing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome! Where is this?!

The Golden Girls is one of the best TV shows ever. I don’t know who my favorite is because they are all essential to the recipe.

4 Likes

Looks like Hollywood Studios.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought but is it still around? I don’t remember seeing that!

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’ve not been in a long long while :frowning:

2 Likes

It was at HS near GMR. This was our 2016 trip, they disappeared by our 2019 trip.

3 Likes

So true…but…

…is Betty White. I just love her.

She was great in Hot in Cleveland as well, which was actually a pretty decent re-imagining of Golden Girls.

3 Likes

Just saw this on the WDW restaurant page. Jaleo is fine dining. :+1: But at Maria & Enzo’s …

(Whatever this is supposed to mean, I think they should change the wording.)

9 Likes