Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

Same. I was 29 until the morning I turned 30, but nearing 40 I’ve just rounded up.

2 Likes

My DD10 is notorious for being unable to find her hairbrush, especially when it’s nearly time to leave and go somewhere. We will then proceed to blasting this song (which she obviously dislikes when directed at her) as loudly as possible until said hairbrush is found.

As expected, the hairbrush is found before the first verse is halfway done.

4 Likes
10 Likes

20 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

I’m laughing so much at the big feet one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

going to feel like 100+ something again today… it was almost 100 degrees in the shade last night … ok that’s not funny… sorry. Cancelled my APRs for the day b/c of the heat

9 Likes

But Sat and Sun might be nicer. DH and I are going to attempt an early day at UOR Sunday so :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

For you :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: last night I was so surprised to see the temp in my backyard at sunset, at sunset :hot_face:

2 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

Love that last meme. My DD is obsessed with the Kate Bush song (they play it frequently on TikTok radio) and I’m like sweetie that’s not a new song; it’s an 80’s song.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeah it’s apparently on the soundtrack for that show Stranger Things so all the kids think it’s new. Just like everything else from the 90s that is suddenly popular now and so ‘original’ to them.

7 Likes

I don’t know what the “it” is we’re referring to, but I LOVE Stranger Things…and it takes place in the 80s. Part of its appeal and charm is that all us Gen-Xers out there are reliving our 80s lives through the show, and bringing our kids along with us for the ride. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So true!

2 Likes

15 Likes

Yes that’s why it’s number one again. It fits so well in Stranger Things, the soundtrack is always great though.

3 Likes

This is pretty cool…

12 Likes