Memes and Jokes (Part 2)

No… she’s young so BARELY made it as an NKOTB fan

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that make her a Back Street Boys fan? :wink: I went to the NKOTBSB concert and there was definitely two generations. They alternated sets instead of one opening for the other so the NKOTB fans (maybe 10 years older?) would stand up when they were on stage and the BSB fans would stand up when it was their turn. We definitely didn’t know many of the others songs. It was fun!

4 Likes

She’s that too
She’s one of those weird crossovers.

4 Likes

Loved kids place live! The only reason I had XM radio back then. Our favorites were:

I’ve got a butt
Did you see where the cat threw up
There’s a carp in the tub
Don’t drop a brick on your foot

2 Likes

Yes!
This was popular in the car too.

3 Likes

I still sing this :laughing:

And nobody’s takin a bath

3 Likes

Speaking of food songs - I loved Yeah Toast

And also, are you familiar with Don’t Fill Up On Chips? My son and I heard that one day but the other two in our family never did hear it so they tease us that it’s a song we made up. But it completely is NOT made up and as a mom I love it because I’ve had that conversation eleventy times at restaurants

3 Likes

I had forgotten about that one! DS17 loved that one. I wonder if he remembers it.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with any of this…but it makes me think of Veggie Tales and Silly Songs with Larry!

3 Likes

are we sharing silly songs? Just found out why my oldest DS sings this one… ok… not really but he does

3 Likes

There was a Veggie Tales song that played there periodically I think … something about his comb??

4 Likes

Ha! We have this restaurant in our town, we (so my wife and I at least) still yell YEAH TOAST a few times a year.

5 Likes

Love it!!!

2 Likes

Oh, Where is my Hairbrush

5 Likes

Yes! That’s it!

3 Likes

My kids were very much into Avatar. I never actually sat down to watch it, but somehow, that song sounds familiar, so much have heard it during their watching!

3 Likes

Oh, my daughter and I sing that one all the time - she was just watching it again last week! :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s my bonding activity w/ my youngest DS… I know way too much about amime now :crazy_face: and that I actually like it.

it is catchy :laughing:

3 Likes

My kids are animaniacs! (See what I did there?)

My DS23 in particular is fond of authentic Japanese anime. (He always insists watching it with subtitles for full effect, even though he doesn’t speak a lick of Japanese.) He’s had us watch a few, which were pretty good, such as Your Lie in April, and Wolf Children.

4 Likes

:rofl: :laughing: :rofl: Good one, “Dad”! :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes