Meeting Minnie at EPCOT

I saw that Minnie Mouse was meeting people at EPCOT in a gazebo.

Has anyone met her there recently?

Do you know the times?

Thank you!

According to Disney’s app, she meets today at 3:40, 4:10, and 4:40pm. I don’t know if she was meeting earlier today, nor times for tomorrow. But this is a start.

With a little more hunting, I found this on Disney’s website. You can change the date.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/epcot/character-meet-minnie-mouse/

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

I have been looking at the website and she was never there.

I was looking in the wrong place. This is great. So excited.

1 Like

Disney’s website is not perfect (by a long shot!), sometimes it doesn’t display all the listings you’d expect, but if you search their site for a specific thing, then it finds it. Their navigation leads something to be desired.

But, you can always ask here - we’re glad to help!

You’re telling me. It’s still not where I was looking. I couldn’t find it when I searched.
I also couldn’t get it to load when I typed in your URL.

I had to open touring plans on my phone and click on the link. I want to keep the tab there in safari in case they change the times.

My goodness.

I added it to my plans in MDE for the day so it’s there as well.

1 Like

Is the Disney Visa character spot open again at the back of the Journey to Imagination pavilion? If so, Minnie and Pluto are a frequent pairing to encounter.

I’ve been trying to figure out if the Disney visa spot is open.

On the Disney site is says open 1 - 6:30 but it won’t let me add it to my plans.

Same with Hollywood Studios but the times are 11-4.

I’d love to know if this is open. I’ll start another thread.