Meeting Mickey in Different Outfits

DH and I are character people. We’re 29 & 33 and we still love character dining and meet & greets in the park. Our last trip, we met Mickey 6 times because he was in a different outfit. We saw:

• Sorcerer Mickey
  • Farmer Mickey
  • Mickey in his Holiday sweater
  • Talking Mickey Magician
  • Mickey in tuxedo
  • Chef Mickey

My question for you: are there other Mickey outfits we should try to find in June? I can’t find anything on this online so I’m coming to the REAL experts.

Mickey in safari outfit at Animal kingdom. Minnie is there as well.

4 Likes

Mickey’s Backyard BBQ at fort wilderness resort - Mickey, Minnie, goofy, chip and dale in Western/cowpoke outfits

2 Likes

This is all the current M/G i believe.

Town Square Theater, Main Street, U.S.A, Magic Kingdom (Magician - Town Sq Theater) – Magician
Character Spot, Future World, EPCOT – Tuxedo
Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams, Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Sorcer
Adventurers Outpost, Animal Kingdom – Safari
Garden Grill, Future World, EPCOT – Overals
Minnie’s Seasonal Dine, Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Season Attire
Tusker House Restaurant, Animal Kingdom – Safari
Mickey’s Backyard BBQ, Hotels – Western
Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and Pals, Four Seasons – Casual
Ohana, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Hotels – Hawaiian
Chef Mickey’s, Disney’s Contemporary Resort & Bay Lake Tower, Hotels – Chef

2 Likes

We did meet the Patriotic Mickey at the Hall of Presidents a number of years ago. :boom:

Can you get a pic with Western Mickey or do you just watch him?

You can get a picture with the characters AND dance with them (if you can get pass all the kids). They do a great job coming around to make sure every kid gets a chance to dance with them.
It’s an all you can eat BBQ buffet with ribs, chicken, burgers, sides, desserts ( Mickey Mouse ice cream bars) and unlimited beer and sangria. Entertainment includes a live band, rope trick show, and lots of dancing with the characters. Pictures can be take throughout and after it ends the characters stays behind for more photo opportunities. They also have photopass photographers taking photos the whole time so it’s great if you have the memory maker.