Meet Mike and Sulley

Is this really cancelled? It’s showing up as no longer available on my TP for 12/3.

Im so confused.

I started replying somewhere else, but didn’t realize I was still on this post.

Wait! This JUST said something else

Oh!!!

Ok.
And that’s sad.
We love mike and sully.

1 Like

We do too! Ok, well, I do!!!

Yes

I’m so upset!! I guess I should just go next week?!

1 Like

What?!? It seems like such a popular one!!

1 Like

Omg, I had asked Kenny the Pirate about this a while ago (no times were showing in MDE) and I got the RUDEST response directly from him. I feel like a heads up on stuff like this is what my subscription is for! No?

4 Likes

I agree

1 Like

Omg Mike and Sully and the Incredibles/Edna?! This is devastating! :weary::sob:

I wonder if they’ll replace them with someone else?

1 Like

:scream::sob: I was so happy to see them back and now of course I’ll just miss them. Oh well, I’m glad they will be at MNSSHP, although not a meet and greet hopefully we can socialize/dance with them a bit.

I’m so sad about all the characters leaving. Baymax and Joy and Sadness, too! I haven’t heard about anything new coming in place of any of them, either. Boo.

1 Like

My absolute favorite M&G last year!

No Mike and Sully and no Baymax really leaves grumpy. We haven’t met the first two since 2007 and not seen Baymax ever.

Hope we can meet Dug and Russel and Woody and Buzz.

So I sent an email to Disney regarding all of these cuts. I mostly was devastated about the cancellation of the Coco show in Epcot, but I mentioned the loss of the Incredibles dance party as well as the Mike and Sulley M&G. Well I honestly wasn’t expecting a response at all, but they did respond with a fairly detailed letter and said Mike and Sulley would be open for my trip. I’m quoting below. So maybe they aren’t closing?

“Please know we have received your feedback regarding these changes. It may interest you to know that while the storyline may change, the music in Mexico Pavilion will continue to delight Guests of all ages. Additionally, our friends Mike and Sulley are scheduled to meet with Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on all days of your October/November 2019 visit.”

(I also want to point out that I did not provide my dates or my DVC home resort in my original letter, but they referenced both in their response so they obviously cross referenced me somehow which shows at least SOME effort on their part. So kudos there.)

3 Likes

What are your dates? We will be in HS 11-13 and 11-16.

We’re there from 10/23-11/2 but of course the link they sent me isn’t working! But everything I had read said all this stuff was stopping 9/30, so maybe they are still there 11/13!

1 Like

I’m there during those dates too, this news makes me so happy!

2 Likes