Meet Mickey in Town Square

So the past few days I’ve been checking current wait times for attractions we plan to be on on the same day of the week/time of day I plan to be there. Today I checked Mickey’s Town Square right around 1:30 p.m. EST and the SB wait was 60 minutes. My touring plan has been running 5-8 minutes for Fri/1:30 p.m. in 2 weeks from now. Can that be right? Today’s MK crowd is est. 4, the day I go is est. to be a 1, and is the night of MNSSHP. Does the crowd level and MNSSHP really make that big of a difference? Thanks. Getting a little nervous even though I trust the powers that be at Touring Plans… :smile:

I rope dropped Mickey on Wednesday (it was our character hunting morning), and the wait was about 15 minutes. I think it attracts a lot of families early on and builds throughout the day. May be totally different on a level 1 day, though.

We waited 20 minutes at 2pm on an 8 day, that was before talking Mickey but I can’t believe it would be anything like an hour on a 4 day. On a 1 day my guess would be 15 minutes max.

Come back in the afternoon/early evening or around peak meal times, Mickey’s line slows down when people are not entering the park at once. On a MNSSHP day go about 5-6pm you should have no wait.

Has Mickey still been talking lately?