Meet Merida

Hi all, I just joined and am trying to put together a Magic Kingdom touring plan for my trip in September. I know that FP is not available for the Merida Meet, but I actually don’t even see it listed as an available attraction on this site. Is anyone able to confirm whether Merida is still at Magic Kingdom? My girls are very excited to meet her, so I hope so! Thanks!

Think this might answer your question…
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/character-meet-merida/

She is still there. Touring plans doesn’t have meeting characters as things you can add to your touring plan. You have to add a break and name it “Meet Merida.” The difficult part is how long to make the break for. If you go right at rope drop, when the park opens, or you go get in line during the Festival of Fantasy parade, you will likely wait less than 20 minutes. If you go during late morning or afternoon, you may wait up to an hour. Either way, I hope your girls enjoy.

Thanks!

Touring plans doesn’t have meeting characters as things you can add to your touring plan. You have to add a break and name it “Meet Merida.”

That’s too bad. This would be a really nice feature. Oh, well. First-world problem.

1 Like

I put it in as a meal at Cosmic Ray’s bc that is not so far, so worked with my walking times. P.S. Kenny the Pirate says wait for her at Rope Drop and we did the other day and it worked great. We were first, other slower rope droppers were 2nd and 3rd, and she started 9:15 or so, we were done not much after 9:20 or 9:25. Folks who ran to do another quickie ride first came back to a long line.

2 Likes