Meet Disney Junior Pals wait times

I’m adding to my personalized plans meeting Vampirina and Doc McStuffins in the Animation Couryard at Hollywood Studios. The day we are going, 5/1, is forecasted to be a crowd level 3 in that park. I would rather plan extra time so does anyone have recent experience on a moderate crowd day, how long should I block out to meet these two?

Is it an option for you in Touring Plans? It wasn’t for me, so I was adding in a “break” time for it. But then I got suspicious. I just went to Disney’s site. For dates the beginning of March, it says they are available from 9:30-5:30. But the last week on March on into our trip time the end of April, it says no times available. Are they taking them away?

1 Like

It was not an option, so I was also going add a break to account for it. I don’t think they’re taking them away, I think the Disney website isn’t updated maybe due to park hours not being finalized yet. I also checked online for the times that Pocahontas meets in AK, and it shows no times available during our trip. When we went last September I did the same thing, added a break for meeting Pocahontas because she isn’t available as a Touring Plan either. Disney also does not post wait times for these meet and greets, which I suspect is part of the issue in getting them included in Touring Plans.

We must be going around the same time, we’re 4/25-5/2.

2 Likes

EXACT same time! April 25-May1.

1 Like

How funny! Well I wouldn’t worry about Disney not posting the available times yet, especially since it’s multiple meets over different parks, I think it’s just because of park hours fluctuating. Maybe we’ll see you in the Disney Jr line!

1 Like

Our plans are AK 4/26, MK 4/27, HS 4/29, EP 4/30. Maybe we will see you around! There will be 9 of us: me, DH, DD4, DS2, DMom, SIL, BIL, Niece5, Nephew2.

1 Like

We’re EP 4/26 HS 4/27 AK 4/28 HS 4/29 MK 4/30 HS 5/1. Me, DH, my mom, DD 3. I’ll keep an eye out.

1 Like