My wife just had an MRI on her knee and found out that she has multiple tears in her meniscus. It will require surgery, but we will most likely wait until after our trip in November. She is in some pain, but can still walk ok, we just didn’t want her to be fully out of commission prior to our trip. I was curious if this would be a situation where (if we have a doctors verification), we could try to get a medical pass, so she wouldn’t have to stand in the lines very long? I wasn’t really sure how that worked.