Media announcement pipe dreams

So I don’t have a star handy, but let’s make some wishes anyway. What are our pipe dreams for this media announcement today?

I mean let’s go over the top and shoot for infinity and beyond.

I’m thinking all nighttime spectaculars are returning by the end of the month.

To accommodate our international liners, Disney will be chartering sea planes that will land in the international waters of the seven seas lagoon and world showcase lagoon. So that they can visit Disney without ever actually leaving their homeland.

Obviously Disney will also be lowering ticket prices to accommodate for the lack of amenities and experiences provided over the last year and in the coming months.

Other ideas?

12 Likes

My dreams are simple…the CMs being called back means shows, restaurants (oh how I would love to eat at Flying Fish), or how about just some people to answer the phones?

16 Likes

Fireworks to return, say by Memorial Day. Epcot first, then MK. (That may, or may not be related to what I’ve read :wink:).

A timeline for things returning more towards normal, more shows etc.

News about the entertainment CMs. That’s what I am really, really hoping for.

9 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

You went too far with this one. Too unbelievable.

13 Likes

For my kiddos: character meets are back on. Maybe no hugs just yet. But autographs and photos.

4 Likes

if that’s not the truth!

2 Likes

The Ears for Each Other Facebook page is changing since so many CMs have been called back.

6 Likes

Love this :heart::heart::heart:

There must be a lot of truly excited and relieved CMs right now. It just makes me so happy.

The pollen count must be high today, my eyes seem to be watering as I type.

4 Likes

I’m hoping for more shows, entertainment and fireworks to return on Memorial Day. I would also love for Early Magic Morning to come for resort guests or some other perks for resort guests to come before summer starts.

3 Likes

So it sounds like it’s gonna be DCL related:
“Are you ready for details about the Disney Wish? Well, you didn’t hear it from me, but big news is on the horizon. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog so you don’t miss it!” From Disney Parks Blog

1 Like

Wait…there’s a media announcement for today? Praying for fireworks to come back!!!

2 Likes

“Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial …”

7 Likes

Star Wars hotel opening, Space 220 opening, and all the missing stuff from “before.”

6 Likes

Wouldn’t they announce the Space 220 opening to TA’s for booking hooks though?

I thought this thread was for pipe dreams?

6 Likes

hahaha… sorry… I thought it was the other thread :woman_facepalming: carry on :laughing:

2 Likes

And early opening of Rat. And Tron. And…why not…Guardians. And we were selected as the lucky party they want to premiere them all in June. (Dream big or stay home!)

Oh…the train is running as well!

9 Likes

and the peoplemover of course

7 Likes

Yes, this ^^^^ :heart::heart::heart::heart: