Mears Connect or Sunshine Flyer

Myself and my two older boys came in later, 530p, and I didn’t want to chance it with a bus service / multiple stops. We took Tony’s Florida town car. Better than Uber/lift when you have a plan, imo. $65 for both ways and he’ll grab your luggage for you, if you find him before it comes out.

1 Like

For our February trip DD and I took a lyft from MCO amd Mears back. The lyft was super easy and wish we had used it for return. Mears worked very smoothly but we had way more time at MCO than we needed.

1 Like

I had a great experience with Mears in January. It was a smaller bus and we left within five minutes of me getting on. All Stars was the third stop after Coronado and AKL.

I’ve haven’t tried either of the bus services since ME is no more. I’ve done LyftXL and Orlando Transportation by Mike.

I’ll probably stick with one of those. And I usually land on the A side. Don’t need to drag luggage back up and over that way

1 Like

We did Mears last year (holy cow it’s been a year). We waited for longer than I expected at the airport, for a late night arrival, but they took us directly to our hotel in a van. We were the only passengers. I’d do again for a late flight.

The early departure was okay for us - like 4 pm for an 8 pm flight and included a number of stops along the way. It wasn’t a park day for us so we poked around, resort hopped, ate, shopped, and were not unhappy to be rolling toward home by then.

Right now, for bookings before June 1, Sunshine Flyer is $12 per adult. Not sure how long the sale will last.

1 Like

That’s why I booked my arrival trip through Sunshine Flyer. I hope it wasn’t a mistake. I’ve heard good reviews so hopefully it will be fine.

We used Sunshine Flyer through a “kids ride free” promotion and the price couldn’t be beat. I’m pretty sure I paid $80 round trip for 5 of us. We had a great experience and I would definitely recommend it.

1 Like

To be clear, the TRAVEL has to be by then.

They’re very deceptive in their wording “book by” because to me that means as long as you’re booked by then, it’s good for whatever date you need. You have to get way down in the fine print to find that it’s “you must travel by”.

I was set to try them in August, but that deceptive wording has really left a bad taste in my mouth.

1 Like

Oh, I thought it was perfectly clear. They say it several different ways including saying it must be USED BY May 31. Not sure they could have been any clearer!

That is only after there were a lot of complaints on their Instagram. When it was first announced it was NOT that clear.

1 Like

Ah! That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like