Mears Connect from MCO

Yes I am booked with Mears for the return home and I do know my pickup time. 3hrs and 28mins before my flight.

2 Likes

Thanks - I should have read further, because I saw you had updated with that! Maybe we’ll see you next week!

I just wish they had this service to UOR hotels as well.

1 Like

Yeah, going to need it for universal in December

1 Like

Is somebody doing a trip report?

2 Likes

Saw my first Space X launch today. Tough to get a picture, could not hear it at all.

8 Likes

Probably. :wink:

2 Likes

First off Mears was DME. WDW paid for it but as my wife stated, in the long run you paid for it in your stay. I don’t see Mears going anywhere as they are huge and as stated, always were WDW transportation you just now pay them direct. I too found their web site and if you notice part of it is devoted to WDW and each resort. Not much different from Universal now but they call theirs Super Star Shuttle and it is way over in Terminal 1 at MCO.

2 Likes

We heard it… but we are only 10mi away from launch site :wink: The sound rumbles through my house

1 Like

FIFY

2 Likes

So DW came in last night at 10:30 and used Mears. Similar experience as I, seated on a bus immediately then was rolling within 5 minutes.

6 Likes

DW return trip experience. She had a 12:50 reservation at BLT for a 3:40 flight.

At 12:50 a Mears bus pulled up and driver said he was just dropping off.

At 12:56 DW got a text confirming her 12:50 reservation and gave her the driver name and bus LP #.

At 1:05 the same bus driver that said he was dropping off pulled back up to pick her up. ???

She had to stop at Poly then was on her way to the airport.

Hopefully things will be smoother for me on Friday.

6 Likes

Well that’s weird.

1 Like

Ugh.

Yup it’s the returns they are having trouble with

2 Likes

One thing about DME, they were always on time.

3 Likes

Well, almost.

In January before the world stopped turning I did get passed by and was eventually given a complimentary taxi to MCO, and arrived at gate just barely in time for boarding.

It’s great that they’re doing a great job on the trip to the resort. I know folks are anxious to get there I want that piece to be as expedited as possible. But the return trip is actually the trip that is more important in terms of time constraints. I hope they get this sorted out

4 Likes

Me too, I do plan on using them. It’s only been a couple weeks of flying solo so hoping the iron things out.

2 Likes

Just booked our RT for early February—I hope both directions will go as planned!

3 Likes

I will be using them in February as well.

1 Like

I saw a report on Instagram that it took the bus 45 minutes from check in to leave. Then, the individual reporting on it said that they were the fourth stop. So it took 1.5 hours from check in to their resort.

Sounds like the arrivals are no longer going as smoothly as they were to start.

Well that’s not good