Meal planning help:)

Hello all~

My 7 year-old and I are going to Disney in December for our very first mother/daughter trip and I am hoping to get some of your expert advice! I’m starting to look at dining options. Yelp, there’s a lot!!!

I am looking for y’all’s recommendation on choosing one sit down restaurant in Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Epcot. My daughter is a pretty adventurous eater so I’m looking at overall experience and ambiance. I have a few ideas for character meals so it doesn’t necessarily need to be another. I’m simply looking to “wow” her! Thank you so much!

Oh, is she an Alice in Wonderland fan? There’s a tea at the GF that would be fun. I did a tea there with my grown daughters and it was lovely to dress up and be a little fancy.

1 Like

My pick for MK would be Cinderella’s Royal Table because the experience of eating inside the castle is just amazing. The food is also very good and I prefer it to BOG. Tusker House in AK because even though it is a character meal it is interesting venue and again good food and with some variety over standard restaurants. Epcot is so hard because there are so many options, but I would probably choose Teppan Edo. Coral Reef has the awesome tanks, but the food is just meh and you can still view the tanks in the pavilion without dining there.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh, she would love that!!! Thank you!

1 Like

Great picks! CRT is a must do if we can get ADR’s!!! And I agree about Coral Reef, I’ve read some not so great reviews. Thank you so much for your input!

1 Like