Me Time

Hoping for WDW AP!:wink:

6 Likes

YOu are NOT alone! I’m glad I snagged one for DH when I did.

3 Likes

Is it a loaf of bread or something sweet? I’ve never seen those or don’t remember them at least. I have on my plan for my last day:
Stop by the Grand Californian for 11am GCH Bar lunch and to check out the Gingerbread Display and pick up some treats to bring home. I’ve never had the gingerbread.

3 Likes

Pacific Wharf Cafe sourdough bread.

Reheat in oven!

Gotta get DH to make something saucy to go with the bread for dinner tomorrow!

6 Likes

:scream_cat:

5 Likes

We bought a loaf in September and ate the whole thing! We shared a little bit with the random men at our table though. :joy:

8 Likes

Ya’ll and the random men! lol

7 Likes

Yay! So glad you’ve been having a good time! I think we passed you yesterday but we were leaving and you were focused! So glad we got to meet you! Definitely a highlight of our trip! Now I need to get packing. :pensive:

6 Likes

Yes, those random men!

6 Likes

And I thought I was chillaxing instead of running from one thing to another!

You not coming for fireworks or Fantasmic tonight?

2 Likes

Probably not. We may do a Soarin but we have a 5:30 am pick up in the morning. Packing is taking longer because of the stupid sciatic nerve.

4 Likes

I wandered down Main Street. The tree isn’t up yet. It will go here.

Other decorations are up but not completely.

I was on a mission to buy raspberry macaroons to bring home. They start selling out around 1!:grimacing: For once, there wasn’t a line at Jolly Roger! I got 2 and hopped on the bus to bring them back to the hotel to refrigerate.

I rolled my feet and stretched my back before hoping back on the bus. I had time to take some pictures before going to the Matterhorn.

Now, I’m at BB for a very early dinner. Last time I was here, they offered me the Fantasmic Dining Package. I asked about it for tonight. Yep, I’m getting it for $89 because I want to watch fireworks and Fantasmic tonight. It will be the only time in my 4 trips this year I would get to see them!

The filet was more medium than medium rare. It was a bit dry. I don’t need to eat again today! Roll me outta here to Buzz.

13 Likes

5:30 am is super early! Go to bed ear. Safe travels! Hope that nerve calms way down overnight!

3 Likes

The bread was so good! And I think our new friends appreciated it.

5 Likes

I got Space for 5 on my way onto Buzz. Space was down at the time. It did not convert. When I got off Buzz, Space was back up.

I scanned into Space and got IJ for like 6:25. The ride is down. I just looked at wait times and notice my IJ Genie did convert. But it did not covert to any ride any time. It converted to a later time.

2 Likes

I love green creatures but I don’t find this pillow pet cute.

3 Likes

I said f u to my nerve! Jungle cruise and dole whip here we come!

12 Likes

I’ll swing by to say hi, if you are still there!:smiley:

3 Likes

RISE is having a hard day! After getting off MF, I saw people running through the empty RISE outside queue. I joined them. We came to a stop deep inside. It moved a bit and then it got quiet! The ride noise halted! :weary: The guests exclaimed in frustration. I bailed after 30 minutes.

DL is wall to wall of people right now, along the river and on Main Street. I’m sitting on the street waiting for fireworks.

After this, I’ll pick up the cream cheese pretzel I ordered for DH. I hope to get in Pirates before Fantasmic.

8 Likes

Enjoy!! Good luck moving through the crowd!

3 Likes