Me Time

The bread was so good! And I think our new friends appreciated it.

5 Likes

I got Space for 5 on my way onto Buzz. Space was down at the time. It did not convert. When I got off Buzz, Space was back up.

I scanned into Space and got IJ for like 6:25. The ride is down. I just looked at wait times and notice my IJ Genie did convert. But it did not covert to any ride any time. It converted to a later time.

2 Likes

I love green creatures but I don’t find this pillow pet cute.

3 Likes

I said f u to my nerve! Jungle cruise and dole whip here we come!

12 Likes

I’ll swing by to say hi, if you are still there!:smiley:

3 Likes

RISE is having a hard day! After getting off MF, I saw people running through the empty RISE outside queue. I joined them. We came to a stop deep inside. It moved a bit and then it got quiet! The ride noise halted! :weary: The guests exclaimed in frustration. I bailed after 30 minutes.

DL is wall to wall of people right now, along the river and on Main Street. I’m sitting on the street waiting for fireworks.

After this, I’ll pick up the cream cheese pretzel I ordered for DH. I hope to get in Pirates before Fantasmic.

8 Likes

Enjoy!! Good luck moving through the crowd!

3 Likes

You are living it up at Disneyland today! Hope the fireworks were great and that you enjoy Fantasmic! The BB package is the best way to see it stress free.

4 Likes

I hope you made it out okay. It must be stressful to drive the scooters around with the wall to wall of people.

2 Likes

I agree that this is the least stressful way to get a spot to watch Fantasmic. It was hard work though inching with the wall to wall of people from Main Street to Harbor Gallery, where the dining package queue starts. Unlike the sardine feeling on Main Street, it’s spacious in the BB viewing area.

11 Likes

We did ok. Thanks for thinking of us. We left early enough that the crowds weren’t too crazy yet.

4 Likes

I think there are Genie+ drops throughout the day. The times would later when I look at them. I look again later and earlier times are available.

1 Like

In case this helps: during Halloween the cookie cart didn’t open until 3pm and there was a line by 2:30pm

1 Like

Okay, that means I won’t be able to buy any then I guess…plane leaves at 2:30pm :cry:

But I can still check out the house for viewing pleasure! So that’s still worth it!

I was able to snag one of these with a reservation finder…I’m very glad. I really wanted to try the River Belle Terrace one so I could have an actual chair and not be sitting on cold ground and still kind of squeezed in like this looks (Crowds like these cause panic in me). But I never could get one…I still have the reservation finder set for it and it’s been set since before the 60 days so I think they just don’t release those for 1 person or they aren’t doing it there right now? I really loved back in the day when they did the dessert party for this (which I am doing for WoC) because having a real chair to sit in helps with the cold and crowded feeling. I am doing 2nd show too to avoid the crowds but sounds like I’m still gonna deal with it. BB has alcohol right? That might help calm my nerves.

For the fireworks, which I plan to do a different night than Fantasmic so I don’t have to try to squeeze thru the nightmare that is NOS area entrance from Frontier/Adventurelands during Fantasmic I was going to do the Skyline Terrace but then you don’t get the snow on main street or the castle (or iasw or water sprays in NOS area projections) additions so though it would eliminate the crowds I decided to cancel it and try to squeeze myself in on Main Street. I may regret that decision. I wish Plaza Inn would do the fireworks viewing for Christmas fireworks but they only do it for the parade :frowning: And I also know that these fireworks get canceled a lot so I may have to try and squeeze them in b/w BB and Fantasmic like you did if they get canceled the first night I try. Stupid Southern Cali winds! LOL It happened to me twice where I had waited an hour for fireworks each time at Christmas so I’ve never seen the Christmas ones.

3 Likes

Driving the nearly 400 miles home. With the exception of last night, it was a nice, stress free pace and relaxing.

14 Likes

oh, you brought home a friend for Chip n’ Dale :smirk:

2 Likes

400 miles?!?:astonished:

3 Likes

Oh I miss the Fantasmic! dessert parties. I took people who would never have considered waiting in a huge crowd for long periods and watching their faces when the dragon came out was always amazing!

4 Likes

Okay, your report of the crowds and I rebooked the Skyline Terrace Lounge for fireworks…I’ll just miss the snow/projections! I feel like it’ll really help my crowd anxiety so worth it but let’s just hope they don’t cancel 'em that night!

4 Likes