Me Time

Today is the last of my 3 days at DLR and my last time through the gate on my AP. I decided not to renew, in part due to the cost of coming and staying here each time. :cry:

I’m on my own again for this trip and have savored every moment of not having to work in what others want to do/eat. But I’m grateful that DH never fussed about me coming here by myself.

Grogu is thrilled to be my travel companion. I can only bring him when I drive. Although I suppose he can be my lap child!:wink:

I’m staying at the Hilton at the Anaheim Convention Center and it is a bit far to walk but it was the most decent hotel with a reasonable deal, $180/night and this includes the parking fee! The hotel lobby is very nice but the room is dated and a bit run down, which is untypical of Hiltons. But It is clean, the bed is comfortable and I get housekeeping every day!

Thanks to @LTinNC82 for reassuring me about taking the bus, ART. I downloaded the app and purchased the 3-day unlimited pass for $16. The pass sat in my account until I activated it the first morning.

The read circle expands and shrinks constantly and the time counts the second. The Hilton is the first stop.

Google Maps is better at estimating arrival time than the ART app or the signs. The buses run very frequently and takes about 10-15 minutes. And the drop off/pick up is inside DLR, close to security.

Both RSR and TSM are down!:rage: I’m in line for Soarin’ with Genie+ for Webslinger.

26 Likes

I’m going to DLR next Friday alone and my Dashboard title is:

14 Likes

Tree is up today!

I chased after some friends. :heart_eyes:

Off of Webslinger. Going to Soaring again on Genie+.

24 Likes

:rofl: sorry for stealing your title!

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Too many rides down!!:rage::rage::rage:

6 Likes

Doesn’t that mean though you can keep booking Genie+ say for TSM and it converts to anytime?

1 Like

They left the 3 seats to my right empty so that we wouldn’t get a distorted view! It’s never happened.

12 Likes

Weird…must not be packed!

1 Like

IKR! It is a 45 minute wait.

2 Likes

Yay! Glad it’s working out for you. The signs and app are new since I was there, but that route is so convenient. Hope you and Grogu have a great trip home!

4 Likes

It’s 10 and I can’t do a ride because I have a 10:20 brunch reservation. So I’m wandering.

14 Likes

Christmas is up, not all the way yet. But there are still signs of Halloween.

15 Likes

Unfortunately no donuts at brunch! :cry:

9 Likes

RSR just came up in the pass few minutes. It’s an 80 minute wait!:roll_eyes: I head there for single rider as soon as I pay.

4 Likes

Single rider line stops at the bridge! Wondering how long it will take!

1 Like

If I book, it ties up my Genie+ until it’s time to convert. It wasn’t worth it for me.

35 minutes.

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to get one! Bringing it home tomorrow. :yum:

Rode the swings.

On the swings playing with the lenses!

I did get in Toy Story! In addition, I rode Webslinger, 2x Soarin’, RSR, Silly Swings, and Mater.

Hopping over.

15 Likes

What a GREAT way to end a trip: bringing the Mickey loaf home for a treat! I’m sorry to hear you are not renewing your AP but I understand.

4 Likes