MDE will let me book 4 days in a specific room, but not just 2 of those days...any workarounds?

Now I get to be the bad influence on you!

1 Like

The tour looks great except for no Test Track in Epcot, and no visit to AK. That seems odd. I wish the lineup for the 11 rides was Soarin, Test Track, FOP, EE, SDD, TSMM, RNRC, TOT, 7D, Space, and BTMR.

1 Like

I agree, that would be a better lineup. I think thereā€™s no AK because they have a separate Night of Thrills (or something like that) tour just in AK. Since the primary goal of the CL FPs for me was to bust the tiers at HS, the current lineup would serve that purpose. But your lineup is better!

1 Like

And now Iā€™ve booked CSR CL! I got to thinking about how hard FPs will be the first couple of days of our trip since it is Thanksgiving. So I booked the first 3 nights of our stay in CL. Is it a bit of a waste that first night since we wonā€™t get there until almost midnight? Probably. But beats changing hotels in the morning.

1 Like

I think you made a good choice. People keep posting how hard it is to get FPPs for FOP and SDD for their 4th day of the trip, and that is during August before GE even opensā€¦so a much slower time than the holidays. I think it will be impossible to get the hot FPPs for the first 3-4 days of the trip without this. Not only do you get the extra 3 a day, but your regular FPPs are also booked at 90 days out, so you get exactly what you want (kind of like how I used to with an overlapping reservation to get my FPP at 70 days out or so. Now I just have to pay for it. :laughing:). I would never have paid for FPP before, we have always managed fantastically with same day drops plus great pre-booked ones. BUT, the busiest time of year, not being easily able to secure them before 60 days outā€¦it makes the cost of CL completely worth it.
Oh, the concierge people called me today to chat about our stay. The guy was wonderful, he went over all the info about the paid FPP. This is going to be awesome!

2 Likes

Yes! This is what put me over the edge. Now Iā€™m a little nervous for the second half of our trip though. I have an AK morning planned for 60+6, but that now becomes 60+4 of the ā€œregularā€ stay. Crowd calendar has it as a 2, so hopefully Iā€™ll still get FOP. Iā€™ll be doing it with the CL passes, but itā€™s always fun to do again :slight_smile:

Now I need to call and cancel my BWI stay.

1 Like