MDE problems?

So I cancelled my BBB appointment, called and confirmed a few days later as it was still showing up in my MDE. The CM verified it had been cancelled but it’s still showing up on MDE. But the Pirates League appointment I booked is not showing up on MDE. I’m not sure what to do. Suggestions?

I always call just in case, but that’s just me. Hope all is well!

1 Like

I would call again and document the date, time and the person you spoke to just in case it’s not cancelling.

I have the same problem with a Yachtsman Steakhouse ADR. I cancelled and rebooked for a different time and they are both still showing in MDE. I’ve made several calls including talking to Disney IT. For whatever reason they have not been able to remove it which seems quite ridiculous. The Club Level IPO has assured me that they can’t see the reservation and Disney Dining has assured me that it is indeed cancelled. I guess that I’ll just have to keep a look out for any no-show charges.

On a side note, I’ve never heard of BBB showing up in MDE. Neither our BBB or Pirate’s League reservations are showing up there. We did BBB last year as well and it was never viewable in MDE. Hmm.