McIntosh Family 1st Trip: A Tale

Such great memories! Thanks so much for sharing in such a heartfelt way. (The pictures are awesome, too!)

3 Likes

Wait! I made a promise: All hail the hottie!

Once again, you made me cry. I love reading about your trip. Thank you.

2 Likes

Not sure how I missed this great trip report for the past few weeks, but I have caught up now! As the others have said, you are an amazing storyteller! Excited to read more!

2 Likes

What a sweet story @BearsMom2011. Prince Charming waved to my then DD5 during Spectromagic after she had seen him the day before at 1900 Park Fare. She was thrilled as she was sure he remembered her. It was our first trip and a most precious memory. You are right. They grow up so fast.

3 Likes

Thanks Tink! And I don’t know whether to blush or smirk…

3 Likes

Thanks as always, @splashmommy!

1 Like

Thanks @Wahoohokie. Glad to make your acquaintance!

2 Likes

Same to you!

2 Likes

Please tell Vera the globe on fire freaks me out too :wink: loving the finished first day! To say you guys are hooked already is probably an understatement :slight_smile: love hearing about princess stuff… Since this DW has two boys and all they want is to drive speedway cars and make me sick on the teacups! Can’t wait for the next installment!

2 Likes

Another great installment @JonMcIntosh!!! And I completely agree with @brishrison! Your ability to paint a picture with your words is just amazing!

1 Like

Thanks for posting more cute pics! I live in a house full of boys (we have 2 boy children and even the cat and dog are boys), so I have never done the princess thing and love hearing about it!

3 Likes

There is so much awesome in your words! Thank you for sharing. :smile: (Also, thank you for giving me motivation to work on my trip report. I may carve out a little time today. :blush:)

3 Likes

@rachaelmac22 & @Ellen1976 I’ll trade pics of princesses and dress up for pirates and roller coasters!

2 Likes

@lizard428 & @kellymouse5 thank you!

2 Likes

No problem, it’s a deal! Roller coaster pics I can provide, but not until February :smiley:

2 Likes

This was wonderful. :smile:

1 Like

I’m just now reading your posts for the first time. I wasted an hour at work today and now I’m all caught up so I now I will have to wait:(. Thoroughly enjoying your posts. Love what you’re saying here, I learned it when I was there, but I will need a reminder when we go back next year. We don’t always need to hurry, we can stop, change plans, hide from the fireworks (that was us too on our first night) and not ride on any rides the were dark as DS2 decided he was afraid of the dark for the first time ever! Still, two years later my memories are all amazing and I can’t wait to go again next year!

1 Like

Thanks @kaycee1016. Good to meet you!

Need. More. …

4 Likes

haha @chilepeppr4! agreed! I checked forums today after a break for a few days and was hoping for another installment!

1 Like