May the Fourth Be With You (post your favorite Star Wars pics)

I’ve shared this picture of our dog Skywalker many times but I couldn’t resist for those that haven’t seen it. My daughter had this made for her brother’s birthday :joy:

15 Likes

This is such an amazing photo. I can never see this one enough :joy:

3 Likes

I found a few old ones.

16 Likes

We probably should do one with Obi too so they both have one!

4 Likes

Those are awesome! Little Matt!

5 Likes

And now he towers over me!

4 Likes

I could blow this thread up with Star Wars pics, so I’ll just share photos from today’s celebration. The girls had a Hyperdrive Punch It while I had an Outer Rim (minus the black salt, thanks Amazon for not delivering on time). I hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating!

15 Likes

I love it! :heart_eyes:

DW made wookie cookies of a different variety, too:

Oatmeal with a chocolate bandolier.

14 Likes

Those look yummy too!

1 Like

My kids are weird. The order of the movies we’ve watched today is: 4, 5, 6, then 3. :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

My only Jedi Academy graduate (2016) graduated from high school today - May the 4th.
I was the MC.
We played Star Wars music while guests arrived. Then I was a grown up.
Til the last moment.

Rey had this one defend the Bay in 2019.

13 Likes

On our first trip to Batuu, DS loved “meeting” the droids… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

He bought himself a Kyber crystal necklace on our most recent trip (four and a half years later).

11 Likes

Ok that is the cutest thing ever. :star_struck:

6 Likes

11 Likes

Awww, little Ryley! So cute! And kind of a bad *$$! Look at her go to town on Darth Vader!

4 Likes

It was cute then.

Now that she’s 13, the novelty has worn off.

5 Likes

If you hadn’t switched to the dark side, she wouldn’t have to keep fighting you so much. :boar:

2 Likes

And today is definitely one of those days where I’m wondering about the wisdom of the evolutionary branch when humans stopped eating their own young.

2 Likes

So adorable :hearts:

1 Like