May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

Seriously! They brought it out and I was like “there’s no way we’ll make a dent in this!” Then we realized they didn’t bring us any spoons and we just sat there stupidly while people stared at us until we finally saw a server and flagged them down. :joy:

15 Likes

Viking it! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
pFonPqjcxtSEg

8 Likes

….eh. :thinking:

I’m more jealous he got rolls where as I did not on my last venture there. I feel cheated.

I’d make the same face as @Jeff_AZ’s daughter, but. I don’t think I’d get as much mileage outta it. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

That donut pic is amazing!

2 Likes

Just means it’s not in it’s natural state. It’s been genetically modified.

3 Likes

:test_tube::test_tube::test_tube:

2 Likes

Dude…you’re such a neat and proper guy I can’t even take it. :wink::joy:

I also have to say that you are such a patient and selfless dad. I’m sure it’s exhausting taking care of your kid’s needs in the midst of your busy schedule. And I thought taking only 2 kids to WDW before 8 years old was too much to handle! :man_shrugging: Well done and lots of great memories for you all!

11 Likes

Turning out to be a great night so far. Just waiting for my Savi’s reservation.

23 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind words! Being a dad is hard work but so rewarding in small moments!

8 Likes

What a great date dinner :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Can’t remember if I’ve posted these random pics yet. I got some Photopass shots from Pandora yesterday with my girls while the big kids were riding FoP. Also our Day 12 shot. I don’t think we’ve missed one, but a couple of the days it was not in an elevator.

19 Likes

We wants the lightsaber!
We wants the lightsaber!
We wants (whatever. You get it)

7 Likes

HS looks rather empty. As for that ice cream cake without spoons, God gave us tongues for a reason!

5 Likes

:pleading_face:

Pweese!

2 Likes

… nope I’m behaving tonight

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Spoilery photos:

Inside Savi’s

24 Likes

Yay!!! Was it amazing? Please tell me it was amazing because both of my kids are doing it in July. $$$

4 Likes

It was amazing! I don’t have the words to describe how cool and worthwhile it was!

9 Likes

That’s great! My kids (19, 17) can’t wait!

2 Likes