May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

She still looks so adorable! What is the tooth fairy leaving tonight!:thinking::wink:

6 Likes

I just got chills after seeing your DS in Ollivanders being chosen by the wand! Those memories will be with him and you for a long time. Amazing!

Toothsome was definitely one of our favourites. One of these can definitely get rid of any meltdowns…

11 Likes

DD2’s first words when she woke up from her nap were “I want a shake.” :joy::joy::joy:

18 Likes

I don’t know a lot about HP but I do like Bellatrix

4 Likes

Bellatrix Lestrange is definitely a favourite antagonist in the world of HP for me. Helena Bonham Carter did an amazing job in the movies portraying her.

8 Likes

Imagine my surprise.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

See if I knew more I’d understand that. But I don’t even think I know enough to know what you mean by this.

5 Likes

Do we need to start a “Ok I’ve finally started my secret watching of HP” thread? :rofl:

13 Likes

So awesome your DS was chosen!!

6 Likes

FIFY

8 Likes

Not gonna happen. That one I’ve actually tried and WANT to like but can’t. I’ve tried books, audiobooks, movies.

Nope

But I have osmotically learned a lot just the same. Seems every single freakin weekend is a HP Weekend on some channel or other. And they watch. Again and again.

I can’t figure out what I have (not)seen more often: SW, Captain America (or maybe a bunch of those, jumbled up), HP, or Guardians of the Galaxy. Those all run on perpetual loops it seems at my house if it’s not Bruins or Red Sox

5 Likes

Bellatrix = Evil :rofl:

4 Likes

Ah.

Well, that’s me.

I’m a witchy woman.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Shakes were yummy but too rich for more than sipping! Now the adults are in line for The Mummy while DBIL (who doesn’t like coasters) waits to see Hello Kitty with the kids.

DD2 was still winding down from her nap and I was worried she wouldn’t take to being left with DBIL. But then she yelled “Hello Kitty!” and I knew we had a solution! She went without complaint or even a whimper.

23 Likes

The Mummy is amazing!

5 Likes

Bellatrix was the only real villain I actually saw in the series. Voldy just killed and sucked at his job, but was respectful. He was at least gentlemanly about it. Daddy Malfoy was just an ahole and a wuss. Draco Malfoy I felt a good sit down with him and Harry would’ve fixed a lot of things…

But Bellatrix? She kills Sirius and then gloats to Harry about it. I mean… yikes.

9 Likes

Agreed! I mean we all have challenges with our relatives, but Bellatrix took it too far by killing hers.

3 Likes

And we scored another VQ for Hagrid’s! Woot woot! Heading over to Hogsmeade on the Hogwarts Express.

13 Likes

Nice!

Is your DS ready to give it a try?

2 Likes