May the Force Be With Us: A Family Trip Report Summer 2021

This chocolate shake is the best one I’ve had so far on the trip.

17 Likes

I got the American burger (bacon cheeseburger) but got cheddar instead of American. It’s the best burger I’ve had on the trip so far. The meat is very good quality and just the right amount of juicy. The bun was fluffy and didn’t get soggy. The bacon was chewy and flavorful. The fries were thick cut steak style fries. Satisfied customer here.

18 Likes

My DH said this was the next best burger he had at WDW. The best being Y&Y’s Kobe burger.

3 Likes

That’s one of my favorites!!

1 Like

I may see you on my way out if you are already here, or coming shortly. Just about to leave.

3 Likes

I’m waiting on my girls so we’re outside at one of the standup tables under an umbrella towards Commissary Lane

5 Likes

They both definitely make me feel like I need to step up my aunt game. :joy:

4 Likes

@gingerSnaps543222 I probably walked right past you on my way out! Oh well. Now we are in line for Rise. Entered around 12:20. I’m curious how long the line is today. Already in the AC portion and still moving fairly quickly.

5 Likes

Dang we just walked right through there!

3 Likes

It’s ok. I can feel the Liner vibes all around me.

12 Likes

We’re already at the first preshow! Nice.

2 Likes

My girls were over 20 min late so now we have to wait as they gave up our table. 2nd time in a row. So first time shame on them, 2nd time shame on me, there won’t be a third time cuz I’ll tell them the reservation is 30 min before it actually is. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes
Spoilers

In line for interrogation.

9 Likes

your family is so adorable!!! thanks for letting us follow along! thinking i might make my kid RD once at MK and once at HS not bad for a week long trip!

4 Likes

We’re so happy we rope dropped! Finished everything we wanted to in the morning with minimal wait.

We were off RotR within 30 min of entering the line.

19 Likes

I like how all the people in front of you in that picture are all looking down at their phones instead of taking in the magnificence of the attraction.

1 Like

Gotta remember to do that. :slight_smile:

Me and a couple kids are watching the Vacation Fun short while we wait for Rise RS.

15 Likes

Love that! The whole thing. The theatre, the cute seats, and the show!

3 Likes

Potatoland vacation!

15 Likes

My favorite ride is up next.

17 Likes